Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Offical - Bacon is Lame.


Do you know when I realized bacon was lame? As soon as I saw people getting bacon tatoos...seriously, people have them. I don't think I could take another celebrity chef tout the magical mystery that is bacon. Baconmania is the most obvioius annoyance of the New Meat Hipsterism! I'm speaking of the mindless worship of meat and the "lesser cuts" that's been so popular amongst Williamsburg wannabe's for the last four years.


But how good is bacon? It's good enough to have a monthly feature in Maxim magazine, good enough to have a bacon flavored vodka, and good enough to have a bacon scent tshirt...just pulling your chain about the last one, but I wouldn't be surprised. Bacon is so good that despite all of this bullshit, bacon is still good. It's lame, but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment